Sunday, January 9, 2011

HEAD Thoughts

How are we influenced?  Everyday inundation of smells, sights, sounds, feelings, thoughts, connections.  Ever-changing thinking.

What do we value?  What creates that glow of excitement in our being?  Sometimes I feel like I cannot pinpoint it.  I have a direction, but which road will get me where I want to go?

BE CREATIVE.

As a teacher I need to foster the motivational influxes for students and to learn from them.  I need to embrace divergent thinking as it is the crux of creativity.  I will inform and encourage perseverance,  abolish inhibitions and self-criticism.  I won't judge, I will embrace....I will learn.

I am intimidated by the knowledge I want to have, perpetually wanting more, not materiality but knowledge. I am constantly driven and inspired by Ghandi - "Be the change you want to see in the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment